Dr. Steve Gartzke grew up in Algoma, a small town outside of Green Bay, and continues to enjoy living in Wisconsin as a part of the community of River Falls. When he’s not in the office he enjoys keeping current with sporting events, being outdoors, and spending time with his wife Kim, their two children, family and friends.
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Medicine Athletic Training from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Doctorate in Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Adjunct Professor for the Masters Level Athletic Training Program at University of St. Scholastica
- Specializes in treating whiplash related injuries from automobile accidents
- Served as an expert witness in deposition and arbitration hearings